bouf'tout art Index du Forum bouf'tout art
Le forum DU journal artistique de wakfu!Au programme: dessins, tutos, BDs et strips, sans oublier l'actualité du mmo Wakfu

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

My New Life As A School Girl: (one Boy's Taboo Journey From

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bouf'tout art Index du Forum -> Téléchargement d'articles! -> Les tutos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
darlinn

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 18:06 (2017)    Sujet du message: My New Life As A School Girl: (one Boy's Taboo Journey From Répondre en citant

“I had no choice. I’d broken the rules. And now the school were gonna force me to become a girl.”

18-year old Eliot has always been the school badboy. The kid who doesn’t play by the rules. But now things are changing, and the baddest boy is about to become the goodest girl!

As part of an experimental punishment, the school uses pioneering technology to swap Eliot’s gender. In the blink of an eye, this sporty alpha male goes from handsome Eliot to busty beauty Ellie, the cutest girl at school!

But the change has altered more than just Eliot’s body. As he struggles to navigate the terrifying world of high school as a teenage beauty, Eliot finds himself developing strange feelings for his male friends. Will this gender-swapped boy be able to resist his body’s new urges? Or will he find himself slowly succumbing to his romantic yearnings for the guys around him…?

The latest TG high school romance by Lisa Change – author of The Boy Who Became a School Girl – is a breathtaking journey into one boy’s battle with his gender identity. Join Eliot as he learns just what it means to be a teenage girl… and discover the shameful thrill of becoming a handsome guy’s girlfriend right alongside him.

This original adult romance is approximately 16.6k words and features expert descriptions of MTF TG transformation, as Eliot is forced to become the gorgeous Ellie. Includes scenes of taboo romance, masturbation, cross-dressing, feminization, sexual orientation reversal and intercourse between a transformed man and his male lover. All characters are aged 18 or over.

Contains a free TG short story!

Details:
price: $2.99
bound: 98 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B06Y3Z7VXF
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 1901 KB

My New Life as a School Girl: (one boy's taboo journey from alpha jock to teenage beauty - a transgender romance) format txt pdf My New Life as a School Girl: (one boy's taboo journey from alpha jock to teenage beauty - a transgender romance) free docx

Tags: download via torrent client, free macbook read, tpb free torrent, book google docs, book for Windows Phone, audio book, kindle download free, book format djvu, free download mobile pdf, book DropBox, eReader itunes view windows download, free ios apple without signing via, free online iphone, free mobi, book for android, iBooks online how read via how to, book download via Transmission, book 2shared, book text format, book MediaFire, book Box, book get pdf, You search pdf online pdf, download free cloud, book buy cheap, read without register, link italian free iBooks ipad, book iCloud, free eReader touch how download reader, free epub, book zipshare, book SkyDrive, pc read value kickass francais, book buy cheap, free docx, book online, buy amazon bookstore download epub, book Box, read online pdf free, iphone value francais audio book

My.Books;.Browse...
The...Boy...Who...Became...a...School...Girl...is...the...latest...transgender...romance...by.....A.Novel.of.Transgender.Sugar.and.Spice.New:...
Jessica..Duffy..has..602..books..on..Goodreads,....
Choice...Awards;...Giveaways;...New...Releases;...Lists;...News...&...Interviews;...Explore;...Blog.....

a.School.Girl.is.the.latest.transgender.romance.by...My.New.Life.as.a.School.Girl:.(one.boy's.taboo.journey.from.alpha.jock.to.teenage.beauty...taboo...journey...from...alpha...jock...to...teenage...beauty...-...a...transgender...romance).....My...New...Life...as...a...School...Girl:...(one...boy's...taboo...journey...from...alpha...jock...to...teenage...beauty.....
PRESENTING...A...SEXY...NEW...TRANSGENDER...ROMANCE...-...GEEK...TO...GIRL.....
My.New.Life.as.a.School.Girl:.(one.boy's.taboo.journey.from.alpha.jock.to.teenage.beauty...

Will..Ferrick..has..759..books..on..Goodreads,....
My.New.Life.as.a.School.Girl:.(one.boy's.taboo.journey.from.alpha.jock.to.teenage.beauty...My...New...Life...as...a...School...Girl:...(one...boy's...taboo...journey...from...alpha...jock...to...teenage...beauty.....My...New...Life...as...a...School...Girl:...(one...boy's...taboo...journey...from...alpha...jock...to...teenage...beauty.....My.New.Life.as.a.School.Girl:.(one.boy's.taboo.journey.from.alpha.jock.to.teenage.beauty...
My...New...Life...as...a...School...Girl:...(one...boy's...taboo...journey...from...alpha...jock...to...teenage...beauty.....The.Boy.Who.Became.a.School.Girl:.(a.transgender.tale.of.teenage.gender...tale...of...teenage...gender...transformation...and...taboo...romance).....

..journey...from...lonely...boy...to...gorgeous...girl,.....Even..as..Noah..begins..to..enjoy..life..as..a..cute..teenage..girl,....Includes.scenes.of.taboo.romance,... 79c7fb41ad

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 18:06 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bouf'tout art Index du Forum -> Téléchargement d'articles! -> Les tutos
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation